The tunnel tent design of the Newburg 260 Air Tall drive-away awning has a door positioned each side of the Access Zone, with buckled webbing for height adjustment, plus a side door opposite in the tent. Easily and quickly attached to campervan rails with a height range of 240cm-270cm via beading options (5mm and 7mm). A fold ﬂat front door is backed by insect-proof mesh under an eyebrow canopy.
Useful information about Outwell Newburg 260 Air Tall Tent
- Flysheet: Outtex® 4000 Select, 100% polyester
- Hydrostatic Head: 4000 mm
- Roof connection length: 280 cm
- Fastsättningshöjd: 240 - 270 cm
- Bead thickness: 7 mm / 5 mm
- Tubes: Rigid Air System frame for best performance
- MaxPressure: 9 psi/0.6 bar
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 8.5 mm
- Floor: Double-coated waterproof polyethylene, 100% polyethylene
- Pack size: 86 x 45 x 43 cm
- Weight: 16.8 kg
- Förtältstyp: Fixed
- Fahrzeugtyp: DucatoxxxBoxerxxxJumper
- Item number: 111147
- 240cm-270cm attachment height.
- 7mm/5mm double bead.
- Vertical front wall with canopy for enhanced interior and exterior living space.
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide great headroom and interior space.
- Front protected by Rain Safe canopy.
- Double zips allow full front opening, backed by full mesh panel for insect-free ventilation options.
- Large tinted windows reducing glare and ensuring privacy.
- HookTrack System for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5kg.