The game begins as Brian and Gina are enjoying a well-deserved vacation under the Hawaiian sun. The couple decides to visit Tiki Falls. Unfortunately, their plane crashes in the jungle, and our two miraculously uninjured heroes are separated during the crash. This sets off a wacky adventure that leads Brian and Gina to the four corners of the globe where they meet military men, pirates, spies, surfers and possibly even aliens!
With Runaway, The Dream of the Turtle DS, you'll feel like you're living an incredible adventure at the heart of a hilariously fun animated film. The player moves and interacts in truly vibrant, rich and detailed environments, from tropical jungles to arctic wastelands
Follow Brian and Gina and meet dozens of eccentric characters while completing wacky puzzles and exploring more than one hundred places at the four corners of the globe with a flick of the stylus! A unique and exciting adventure is at your fingertips!
* The fabulous adventures of Brian Basco and Gina Timmins for the first time on console
* Discover 6 great chapters of an unforgettable adventure full of surprises and meet more than 30 eccentric 3D characters!
* Up to 100 locations from all four corners of the globe, all rendered in lush graphical detail.
* A unique graphical experience due to a perfect combination of animations in 3D and the traditional 2D design of adventure games.
* As never seen before on DS, the game offers one hour of amazing animated sequences that will underpin the plot. This true technological exploit has been made feasible thanks to the use of the advanced VX2 codec.
* Enjoy the great experience of Point 'n Click gameplay on DS thanks to the mouse / stylus substitution.
* An intuitive zoom system offers an excellent visibility when exploring the adventure environments.
* Thanks to the DS double-screen, a highly-optimized navigation system gives you the possibility to switch from the inventory to the game screen at any time.
* Integrated help system making it easier to solve the most difficult puzzles.