Star Wars 3D Wall Light - C-3PO
- Nyhed - vælg DAO: DAO-levering - Modtag varen mandag ved bestilling inden kl. 15:30.
Star Wars 3D Deco Wall Lights are an amazing way to add light to a room and are perfect showpieces for the living room, a child's bedroom or your very own mancave. The lights are 3D model replicas of the Star Wars saga's most popular characters or ve...Læs mere
Star Wars 3D Deco Wall Lights are an amazing way to add light to a room and are perfect showpieces for the living room, a child's bedroom or your very own mancave. The lights are 3D model replicas of the Star Wars saga's most popular characters or vehicles, with a unique 'crack' sticker that makes it look as though the character or vehicle has come smashing through your wall.
Each model has a different type of glow that suits the character or vehicle. The lights are battery powered and use LED bulbs; the glow is similar to a night light or mood light.
With a realistic 3D mould and eyes that glow yellow, this C-3P0 wall light IS the droid you're looking for.
- C-3P0 3D Deco Wall Light
- Glows yellow
- Takes 3 x AAA batteries
- Length: 23.8cm, Width: 16cm, Height: 34.5cm
Powering the light
- The batteries last approximately 40 hours when fully charged.
- Each 3D Light comes with a new set of batteries so you can start using it straight away.
- The included batteries are not rechargeable, but you can use standard AAA/AA rechargeable batteries in the lights (AAA or AA depending on the model of 3D light).
- The Star Wars 3D Lights are designed to be cordless, so it is not possible to power them via a mains power supply.
- The physical on/off switch is located on the rear of the light. Each Star Wars light also includes a remote control, so they can be activated without physically touching the light.
- The Star Wars 3D lights use LED bulbs. The advantage of this is they never get hot (so are safe to touch) and they are highly energy efficient (rated A+ on the EU energy efficient scale).
- The bulbs in the Star Wars 3D Lights last a ridiculous 40,000 hours (which is about 13 years if you were to use it for eight hours a night).
- The lights are designed to be used as mood lights, rather than light up an entire room. They are bright enough that you can move about your room without turning on the main light.
- Each Star Wars 3D Light is fitted with a 20 minute countdown timer, so you can set it to automatically turn off as you drift to sleep.
- The lights are really easy to install. Screws and plugs are included in the box and the only additional tools you'll need are tape and a drill.
- Each Star Wars light is a slightly different size. Take a look at the in-depth look at different models above to get the exact dimensions for each. For reference, the Star Wars character heads are approximately the size of adult human heads.
- The crack stickers are applied like any adhesive sticker, by placing it on the wall and smoothing out any imperfections with a credit card.
- We don't currently sell the crack stickers separately, but they are available to buy direct from the manufacturer.
- One crack sticker is included with each 3D Light.
- Crack stickers can be applied to any smooth wall/surface, but may not stick to textured surfaces like brick walls or certain wallpapers with raised patterns.
- The sticker can be removed by applying heat with a hair dryer to the surface of the entire sticker and slowly peeling it off in a downward motion.
- If you move a 3D Light, you will need to purchase a new crack sticker.
3D Lights and children
- They're ideal for use as a child's night light
- We would recommend installing the 3D Lights out of a child's reach, especially for very small children.